Hair is the barometer of your health. Hair thinning, any form of hair loss or balding wherever in the body refers to Alopecia. There are a number of reasons which can lead to hair loss.
Hair fall is a natural occurrence and often goes untreated since it is not considered a disease. But hair fall rather than usual is certainly alarming which has to be taken care of. There are so many reasons for acute hair loss or a sudden increase in female hair loss:
- Physical stress due to overwork illness, accident, injuries, childbirth, emotional disorders, or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance due to pregnancy in women
- scalp infections such as ringworm or fungal infections
- Too much hair styling and coloring
- Drink and Smoke
- Genetic hair loss
- Chemotherapy which can result in spot baldness or complete baldness
- male pattern baldness caused by a combination of family genes and male hormones
- Medical conditions such as, anemia, iron deficiency, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) in women, eating disorders, and thyroid disease
Studies also suggest that hair loss is a warning signal making us alert for heart disease, hence, it is important, to change the lifestyle to prevent the disease from developing further, or before it triggers a potential heart attack.
Uncontrolled levels of stress and anxiety can lead to hair loss as Healthy hair and scalp are straight related to your diet and state of wellness. The most common quandary is almost 60 percent of women in India suffer from ‘diffuse hair loss,’ or thinning of hair — the obvious cause being anaemia or low iron in the blood.
HOMEOPATHY: SAFE & EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR HAIR LOSS
It’s in your hands to create good health for your hair and preventing hair loss. The most excellent thing to do is to consult a homeopathic doctor, a homeopath-trichologist who specializes in the science of hair and scalp, the minute you detect any change in your hair health.
The next step towards reducing further damage and improving the quality of your hair health is getting your hair and scalp analyzed. The sooner you meet up your homeopath-trichologist, the better will be the result of your homeopathic treatment for hair loss.
Prevention is apparently better than cure, go for a routine check-up, even when everything appears ‘normal’ on the scalp.
It is observed that Individuals who opted homeopathy as the first line of treatment found that homeopathic medicines hold up the chain of bald patches and stuff scanty hair areas with new hair, leading to a safe, successful and visible recovery in all treatable cases.
- Go for a protein-rich diet with whole grains
- Every day has 3-4 servings of fruits and raw unprocessed nuts, besides dark, leafy green vegetables.
- To promote healthy hair growth include flaxseed, fenugreek and pumpkin seeds into your diet
- Drink 1.5-2 liter of water daily, to keep yourself well hydrated. Drink 4-6 cups of green tea [without milk and sugar], every day, but cut back or avoid regular tea, coffee, smoking, and alcohol
- Avoid extremely humid conditions. This may have a bearing on your hair health
- Avoid scratching, or picking hair. Use a natural anti-dandruff shampoo, enriched with homeopathic medicines, or formulations, having safe, effective hair stimulating and rich antioxidant effects, with proven antibacterial properties
- Keep an eye on your hair health, hair loss, and go for routine checkups with your professional homeopath-trichologist.
To solve your problem of hair loss, try some of these remedies. Furthermore, a proper diet will keep your hair healthy & help reduce hair fall.